Free Planning Guide:
Hope For Caregivers: ABC’s of Long-Term Care and Legal Planning
Discover strategies to effectively manage a loved one’s care, stay in control, and reduce financial burdens on the family during a medical crisis.
As a caregiver, you know better than anyone that good help and clear guidance is hard to find.
You may be struggling to pay for long-term care services, hitting roadblocks and waitlists in trying to get your loved one placed in an appropriate facility, or constantly fighting with doctors and hospitals (or even other family members) because you don’t have the necessary legal or financial authority to oversee your loved one’s affairs and/or care.
Solid legal and financial planning is your answer and can help you put an end to all of the confusion and overcome obstacles that you currently face.
Download our free Caregivers Guide, with compliments of The Elderlaw Firm and you will discover:
- Critical conversations you must have NOW with a sick or disabled loved one to simplify your job as a caregiver and help you carry out your loved one’s wishes with grace and ease.
- The truth about Medicare and why these benefits cannot be used to pay for long-term care (…and why families who believe this can spend thousands, and hundreds of thousands, of dollars needlessly!)
- How to use legal planning to get your loved one eligible for Medicaid benefits instead, which covers costs that Medicare does not—even if your loved one initially has too much income or too many assets to qualify.
- The most important legal documents you need to stay in control of your loved one’s medical and financial affairs, without having to deal with the expenses, delays and intrusions of the local Courts.
- How to access additional income sources (such as VA benefits) or medical resources in the community that you may not currently know about.
- Easy ways to enlist help from on-call agencies, family members, and concerned loved ones to prevent caregiver burnout and financial ruin. (More than half of caregivers struggle with depression, and 47% of caregivers will blow through their life savings trying to help a loved one! You will learn easy ways to avoid this!)
- The most important information to gather from your loved one so that you are prepared to “pull the trigger” on your care plan in the midst of a medical crisis.
At the end of the Caregiver’s Guide, you will receive a certificate to meet with the Elderlaw Firm at no charge to have your questions about how to get started answered so you can begin the process of creating a solid legal plan for your loved one’s protection and your peace of mind.