WON’T YOU JOIN US?
At our firm, you truly are part of a team. What one person does affects another as a client’s ‘peace of mind’ literally journeys through each employee’s hands and area of expertise. So, we have to be in sync and on time.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Meaningful work, impactful conversations, helping multiple generations. If these are motivators for you, perhaps we should chat.
WHAT WILL YOU DO ON A GIVEN DAY?
• Help our clients plan for their 2nd half of life.
• Customize planning for each client’s needs.
• Help our clients navigate the difficult decisions to plan ahead for family matters, such as: long-term care or guidance through a nursing home care crisis.
• Engage with clients in person, by phone and email. Exceptional client service matters to us, and our efforts have been rewarded by satisfied clients and business growth year after year.
WHY WORK WITH US?
We are different in a few ways:
• No billable hours requirements.
• We are HUGE technology fans; we like to be efficient.
• Diversity of team members and diversity of thought are important to us. Those differences help how we are perceived by clients, and they impact your experience as part of our client service team.
We believe in our team and the power of supercharging our team. We can’t work hard for our clients, if we don’t play hard, too.
Our full-time employees receive:
• Generous paid time off
• 10 holidays
• Birthday off
• Friday afternoons optional
• Flexible work hours; we do not watch the clock; instead YOU manage your workload to make our clients super happy!
• Monthly staff lunches
Curious about our work and how you may fit in? If you don’t see a specific position listed, please email Miriam, our Executive Director at [email protected]. Talk soon!
Planning Committee for the 2023 Time Out Workshop for Social Workers and Aging Professionals
Dennis and Austin Toman in Washington, D.C. when Dennis and Mike Casterlow were sworn in to the Supreme Court
Attorney Mike Casterlow really gets into the spirit of St. Patricks Day!
Celebrating Ellen Jones’ 20th work anniversary with The Elderlaw Firm as our Director of Medicaid
Robert Garcia, our Client Relationship Manager, and his wife at our annual visit to the Greensboro Grasshoppers!